I just finished up a new build and wanted to get it in everyone's hands. This update I mainly concentrated on getting Susan's Chain throw system up and running. Half of Susan's command grabs have been completely overhauled. If you're a grappler fan, this will be a very fun update for you!
Here's what you can expect from Susan this build;
- Chain throw/chain grabs:
- The way chain throws work is that when you grab an opponent in a neutral, start up, or whiff stage they will not be able to tech it.
- Most command grabs will leave the defender in a state that can be command grabbed again.
- If you command grab someone in a post command grab state they'll have a chance to break out of the throw by pressing LP+LK
- The defender will have a chance to guess whether they are being thrown with an early tech, or a late tech throw.
- For early techs, tech immediately. For late techs, wait 14 frames
- If you tech early on a late tech throw, you will not break the throw. (so don't mash!)
- Post throw states cannot be hit, they can only be thrown
- Here are Susan's list of throws:
- HCF + P (while on the ground and in the air) (when opponent is in the air) : Spinning Air Throw
- HCF +K : Suplex
- HCB + K : Piledriver
- HCB + K (while in the air) : Air Pounce
- DP + P (when opponent is in the air) : Mass Ave
If you haven't already, join the Discord I'd love to hear your feedback!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.