A downloadable game for Windows
Cerebrawl is a 2v2 4-player tag-team fighting game currently in development by a small team of six based in Seattle. We've been handling sales on our own website for about a year, but now that our prototype is out we've decided to bring the game to Itch.io!
Purchasing the prototype gets you a bunch of cool stuff and helps us keep working on this game. Any extra money we earn goes directly into making the game better - art, voices, extra polish bits and etc. Lately we've been showing the game locally, so your purchase also helps us get things like signage, equipment, covers travel costs and more.
New updates are bi-weekly!
$12 level gets you:
- Access to current prototype updates + pre-alpha + alpha + beta + final access
- Discord invite
- Mailing list access
The $17 level gets you:
- Everything above
- The original soundtrack by 2 Mello
All original soundtrack by 2 Mello!
The game is currently in it's prototype phase. Here are all of the features in the current prototype:
- 2v2 4-player gameplay
- 80% of Helen
- All of Helen's normals
- Special attacks
- Level 1 super attack
- All attack animations are colored, shaded and in their final state
- Super meter
- Assist meter
- Hard tagging
At this time the prototype can be played with
1 or 2 players for training room practice, or 4 players for competitive play.
- Command normals
- Wall slams and ground bounces
- 7 more characters
- Online play
- 1v1, 2v2, and 1v2 gameplay - while the core of Cerebrawl is heavily based on 2v2 4-player gameplay, we want to experiment with all types of player configurations
- Stage breaks - break down walls to extend stages, or bust through the floor and drop into a smaller area. Change the meta on the fly!
Learn more about us at Cerebrawl.in
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: